By registering or using this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
When you visit or register or order products or services on the Site you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, email address and contact details, and our external payment provider, Paypal, requires your credit or debit card information.
Occasionally we may request information from users via surveys, contests or for a particular service (for example, our newsletter). Participation in surveys and contests is purely voluntary and if you don´t want to give us the information requested you do not have to, although if you choose not to give the information requested, you will not be able to participate in the survey or contest.
We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from comments or messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer, to help provide information which is targeted to your interests as well as allowing us to monitor website traffic and performance and to personalise the content of the site for you. Unless you have indicated otherwise, we will only place essential cookies, cookies which are essential to the running of the website. All other cookies you can opt in or out of via our cookie banner controls (bottom left of the website pages).
We use the following cookies:
When someone visits our website enfogen.com we make use of the Google Analytics service to collect standard information about visitors to the sites and their behaviour (e.g. what pages they viewed). The data provided by Google Analytics is anonymised and in no way enables us to identify individual visitors, however, Google Analytics will place a cookie on your device to enable the service. For more information about how Google Analytics cookies work on websites visit:
You can also opt out of the use of Google Analytics across all websites:
Optimonk provides the pop-ups you may see as you navigate the website and the cookies that are placed are essential for these pop-ups to work.
Third Party Cookies
We may also present third-party cookies, when you visit a web page with content embed content on our website from, for example, YouTube, and you may be presented with cookies from those websites.
Use of your information
We will use your information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to process your registration and to contact you for any reasons related to the service, activity or online content that you have signed up for
- to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply the services you have requested
- to contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide
- to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content
- to improve our site content and product offerings and provide you with the best Web experience available and to provide advertisers with an efficient means of targeting the right audience
- to understand how you use our site and for internal research into our users´ demographics, interests and behaviour, in order to better understand and serve our users
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users and to block disruptive use
Disclosure of your information
We will not resell your information unless you have given us your specific consent to do so. Furthermore we will not share your information with any third party except as set out below:
- Third Party Service Providers. The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside the UK and third parties who help us run this site or services available on this site, some of whom may be based outside of the European Economic Area
- Advertisers & Business Partners. We may provide non identifiable information to advertisers and business partners
- Discussion Forums. In our discussion forums or anywhere else that you comment on our site you are identified by your user or screen name. If you choose your full name as your username, or provide personal information in any posts or comments, you will be disclosing that information to all users of the site
- Legal Requests. We may disclose your information to protect our rights or where disclosure is required or permitted by law. This includes but is not limited to requests for disclosure by government bodies and law enforcement agencies, or where legally required or entitled to make a disclosure under any law or order of a court.
- Joint Ventures. If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
Security and Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. While we do our best to protect you personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password and account information.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Your information may be processed and stored outside the European Economic Area. By using our site, you consent to this transfer.
If you have given your consent to us contacting you, we will send you emails giving information about our products and services. If at any stage you no longer wish to receive any emails from the site, you can opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our email newsletters.
You may browse the Site, but you may not provide personal information to us, register with us or use our services. The Site is not designed for minors and we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If a minor has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that minor may contact us if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the minor´s information from our databases.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.